FCBEscola Camps focus on the education of young players. They are the responsibility of the FCBEscola management who provide the coaches and the work programme and also mark the path to be followed in each camp.
- To facilitate learning of football tactics and skills in accordance with the methods used in the FC Barcelona youth system.
- To take part in training, leisure and recreational activities related with football and FC Barcelona.
- To understand the benefits of doing sport in a fun and relaxed environment.
- To foster coexistence among school-age children from different places, cultures and concerns but that share the same passion for football and Barça.
- To ensure proper diet and hygiene throughout the camp.
- Transmit the values represented by FC Barcelona.